STANFORD COURT: A MODERN HOTEL IN SAN FRANCISCO'S NOB HILL NEIGHBORHOOD
Last weekend, I was invited to the newly renovated Stanford Court Hotel to experience a two-night staycation here in San Francisco! The hotel recently finished up an extensive multimillion dollar renovation that not only pays tribute to Nob Hill's grand history but also integrates innovative and tech-forward amenities for a modern traveler in the digital age. Recently included in the top 25 list of 'Best Hotels in San Francisco' by US News Travel, this 4-star boutique hotel is perfect for any traveler because of its optimal location and minimalist decor!
Perched right on top of Nob Hill in San Francisco, Stanford Court really fits the bill if you're looking for a great location, modern amenities and simple yet chic furnishings. Nob Hill is centrally located in the heart of the city and features beautiful architecture and views, including one of my favorites of the Bay Bridge perfectly framed between the bits of buildings on the intersection of California & Powell Street. The hotel is also just down the street from the iconic Grace Cathedral and within walking distance of Union Square, Chinatown and the SF MOMA.
The rooms boast sleek, minimalist vibes with a white, gray and blue color palette. I stayed in a newly redesigned Premier View King Room, with a view of the city skyline. If you're like me and appreciate a good view, you'll love any of the exterior facing rooms! I also found the hotel staff to be extremely attentive, friendly and helpful throughout my stay.
- Pet friendly
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary bike sharing
- On-site Restaurant & Seven Stills Bar
- Business Center
- 24 Hour Fitness Center with Peloton Bikes that stream live cycling classes
- On-site electrical vehicle charging station
- In-room Google Chromecast to stream your favorite Netflix, Hulu and HBO shows
- Breakfast Cafe: Fuel up before heading out to explore the city with a breakfast buffet
- Continental Breakfast Buffet, $22
- Full Breakfast Buffet, $28 (continental + hot items)
- Restaurant & Bar: Unwind after a day of exploring with specialty cocktails, spirits, craft ales & wine from Seven Stills paired with bar bites and dinner selections
EXPLORING THE AREA
- By cable car: Three cable car lines run past this hotel, making it easy to hop on and get to many of San Francisco's most popular tourist attractions. Cost: $7 one-way fare for all ages (you can purchase your ticket directly from the cable car conductor)
- By bike: If you prefer to navigate the city on your own, the hotel offers bike sharing. This is a great option because, let's be real, walking up and down those San Francisco hills is no joke! Cost: free for Stanford Court Hotel guests
- By foot: By all means, if you're ready to brave those hills, you can explore Nob Hill and its surrounding areas by foot! Be sure to wear comfortable shoes. Cost: free
Check rates & availability: Stanford Court Hotel